Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

That looks cool.

In all honesty, I have never seen a Super Mario Bros/Dragonball Z cossover until I see this.

I like it how you use the blur technique, very clever and well executed.

Anyway, can't wait to see part 2.

Sonic Shorts Collection Sonic Shorts Collection

I've seen his work.

This is very funny, all of his work into one. Although the voices don't sound exactly like from the video games, BTW keep it up.

Blam Busters Trailer Blam Busters Trailer

All of you misunderstood!

IT'S A FUCKING TRAILER!!! TRAILER!!!! CAN'T YOU ALL FUCKING READ?!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

Anyway, that's not bad & the one thing I like in this trailer is the logo for the Blambusters, very clever IMO. Can't wait to see it released.

Sonofgoku1 responds:

Thanks for the review.

Right now as a way to bring up Interactivity scores, i've created a spiffy production menu bar at the top of the blambusters movie, so when the actual movie comes around, it'll be as intereactive as possible. also i'm adding some actual movie eastereggs to the movie!

VGDC Yoshi3 contest entry VGDC Yoshi3 contest entry

This is good.

Fudge Acerbic, he eats moldy cheese. Anyway not bad for a first go, I can see a bright future for you. Keep it up!

ToonCastleTV responds:

ok thanks

Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC) Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)

Wicked but crazy.

That's very good, although the seeing Arthur's underpants thing is disturbing.

All in all, it's good quality quickie.

Game Facts from a reviewer:

Even though Ghouls 'N Ghost were created by Capcom, SEGA did the re-programming of the game for their Genesis (Or Mega Drive as I call it) in which Capcom gave them the permission to do so.

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

Robotnik let off some bad eggs!!!

I seriously can't stop laughing, Randy you have done it again!

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

It's been a pleasure working with you Luis.

Being the voice of Sonic isn't easy, takes years of pratice.

It's sad that it has come to an end so soon before it starts, just don't give up man. This is a piece of pure art, any Sonic fan would really love this.

Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC) Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC)

Another funny quickie from Randy himself.

Even though I haven't tried SOBE it's still bloody funny.

It's good to have them quckies, eh Randy?

VGDC survivor: ep. 1 VGDC survivor: ep. 1

This is one good non-mario flash.

It's about time that there's a flash that's not involve Mario in any way (Sorry SSJ Mario Bros).

But yeah, I gotta agree with the rest of the reviewers, make it longer man.

BTW, the character Axel Letterman is created by me. Just letting ya know!

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

The wait is finally over.

Randy, I must admit that you are really a sprite movie GOD. All of that hard work really does pay off, of course you are the "Shigeru Miyamoto" of flash. I guess it's time to get back into VG Parodies, eh?