Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

That looks cool.

In all honesty, I have never seen a Super Mario Bros/Dragonball Z cossover until I see this.

I like it how you use the blur technique, very clever and well executed.

Anyway, can't wait to see part 2.

Sonic Shorts Collection Sonic Shorts Collection

I've seen his work.

This is very funny, all of his work into one. Although the voices don't sound exactly like from the video games, BTW keep it up.

Blam Busters Trailer Blam Busters Trailer

All of you misunderstood!

IT'S A FUCKING TRAILER!!! TRAILER!!!! CAN'T YOU ALL FUCKING READ?!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

Anyway, that's not bad & the one thing I like in this trailer is the logo for the Blambusters, very clever IMO. Can't wait to see it released.

Sonofgoku1 responds:

Thanks for the review.

Right now as a way to bring up Interactivity scores, i've created a spiffy production menu bar at the top of the blambusters movie, so when the actual movie comes around, it'll be as intereactive as possible. also i'm adding some actual movie eastereggs to the movie!

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

Finally!!!!

After a year and 7 months of waiting. Frank's Adventure 4 has arrived!
It sure consumes a lot of my time, but I am not complaining.

The gameplay is still as strong as many previous Adventure's were, keep it up man.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

It's the ultimate dream for gamers.

The controls are no hassles and the gameplay is nice! It really captures the feeling of two games roll onto one! I'd like to see more of this. Really!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

This game is medium.

This is a good game but there is a problem. WHO IN THE FUCK CAN ANYONE EXECUTE SPECIAL MOVES ON THIS GAME?!? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO!!!!!